Kdenlive just keeps getting better and better. Version 16.04 just came out
with all the features of 15.12 and a whole lot more. The last round of updates
apparently was guided by some professional video makers in terms of features
added.  By the time Yakkety comes out 16.08 will be out, development is
continuing.