Am 25.04.2016 um 00:53 schrieb Kaj Ailomaa:
On Mon, Apr 25, 2016, at 12:00 AM, Gerhard Lang wrote:
Compilation of pd-l2ork-x86_64-20160227.deb from git works out of the
box, but installation gives erros: missing libgsl0ldbl. Tried to install
libgsl0ldbl_1.16+dfsg-4_amd64.deb faild by incompatibility with libgsl2.
Any suggestions?
Cudos&thanks for your great work, I cherish ubuntustudio since 7.04
Best regards
Gerhard

I've had problems with pd-l2ork installations myself, and it is mainly
because of bad packaging. Probably the package is only installable on
certain Ubuntu releases. You should inform the packagers about this
problem, and specifically let them know on which release you are unable
to install it, and hopefully they can fix it soon.

Packagers are informed. The last release ubuntustudio 16.04
is affected, in 14.04 it works.

That's unless you are willing to find the fix by looking at the
problematic dependencies, and see if you can use installable
dependencies (like libgsl2) just as well, and then rebuild the package
with the fixes to the packaging.

Not just a problem of my willing but of my abilities, need guiding hands ;)

TX Gerhard