On 2016-06-15 23:25, Jóhann Örn Geirdal wrote:
> Link to images
> http://geirdal.is/index.php/studio-0

You are doing the mail right, but as you can see with my reply we are
allowed to remove text that isn't relevant. You can even remove it all
or add a few lines from another reply, given you remember to credit when
the mail was sent and the person who wrote it. We do bottom posting when
we keep someone's answer or parts of someone's answer because it gets
easier to read the archive and the digests since we read text from top
to bottom.

Now your images:

The cyberpunk in me is loving the aesthetic but I think those pictures
are too strong and evocative to fit in the project. Here I read:
pandemic, first person shooter, terminator, destroyed-city. Our tag-line
is "Linux for creative humans" and we are definitely peaceful, positive
and creative. I should have mentioned "no weapons or violence" the other
day on IRC, sorry about that.

However, thank you for giving it time and consideration. I like the
tones and how you put the category icons. I will be on the look for
imagery and forward it to you. If you feel that it is too much of a
compromise with your artistry to work towards something smoother more
neutral, feel free to share the gimp files with us so we can build upon
them. The basis of your work is very good.

Yours,

--
Set Hallstrom aka sakrecoer