On 2016-07-07 05:37, C. F. Howlett wrote:
The proposed message looks good.

C. F. Howlett

Thanks cfhowlett and Len :)
Krytarik did a deep digging and found/corrected quite a few errors and it is now live on:
http://ubuntustudio.org/2016/07/backports-the-benefits-and-the-consequences/

I think it would be good _not_ to just copy paste the entire post to social medias, but to use the title and link to the post on our website. As one of my favorite refrain goes: "Social-media sites are our satellites, we are not a satellite of the social-media sites" :)

cfhowlett: can you take care of facebook and reddit? i'll take care of diaspora and twitter. I'll write a post in french for linuxmao later this week.

y'all: share if you care! :)

On another tone:
We got a mail to impr...@ubuntustudio.org pointing to the article about feature definition:
http://ubuntustudio.org/2016/05/help-us-put-some-polish-on-ubuntu-studio/
We got quite a lot of response over there <3 but i received exactly 0 notifications. What do we need to do to enable notification to the PR-team? Contact RT? Fine tune WP setting? Anybody has a clue?

There are 14 comments,

cfhwolett: you take 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, and i take 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 ? :)

Read you soon y'all!

--
Set aka ~sakrecoer