On Mon, Jul 25, 2016, at 02:55 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Make it transparent, easy to understand and I will help.

I was referring to helping Ubuntu Studio by becoming a developer. The
information is what it is, until someone by their own initiative
improves it.  And, the only way to do so is to learn how it is done.
And, to learn that, you may need to consult other developers - either
Ubuntu Studio devs,  or devs who do work for other flavors.  I can share
what I know, which is that - what I know. And, if I don't know something
I will refer you to someone who I believe knows what I don't know.