Bonjour Antoine,

onsdagen den 3:e augusti 2016 kl. 16:50:00 CEST, ttoine <tto...@ttoine.net> skrev:
Actually, I had a discussion in the past with Canonical and they agree to
give me a license to set this kind of merchandising deal with the Ubuntu
Studio logo. That is how it was possible to set the spreadshirt shop.

Canonical is not nice at all when it comes to brand management, btw.

I ment hellotux, but i admit my answer was oddly put.

They
take great care and I am contacted regularly by their legal department.

Good to know!

This is something many knew a few years ago in the Ubuntu Studio team, but
it seems that many don't know of forget that nowadays ;-)

Yes, most ancient members have moved on.. On that note It's good to see you arround! :)

I also think this is why hellotux contacted me directly.

Good to know i can forward this kind of requests to you if they arrive :)

Yours,

*set

--
Set Hallström