On Tue, Aug 23, 2016, at 07:57 PM, Ross Gammon wrote:
> On 08/20/2016 10:50 AM, Ross Gammon wrote:
> > On 08/20/2016 10:23 AM, CD Image wrote:
> >> The following information may help to resolve the situation:
> >>
> >> The following packages have unmet dependencies:
> >>  gnupg1 : Breaks: gnupg (< 1.4.20-6+exp1) but 1.4.20-6ubuntu1 is to be
> >> installed
> >>  kactivitymanagerd : Breaks: kactivities (< 5.20~) but 5.18.0-0ubuntu1 is
> >> to be installed
> > There appear to be a few library transitions going on. I triggered the
> > rebuild after checking the last error (libwebkitgtk-1.0-0) seemed to be
> > OK in launchpad. As I can't be on IRC much today, I will check the
> > situation periodically over the weekend. As Len says, we really need the
> > Live Image building for Beta 1 testing this coming week.
> >

> The gnupg issue seems to be solved according to the last buildlog
> failure. But the other still exists.
>
> kactivitymanagerd is not co-installable with kactivities. However,
> kactvities requires plasma-framework, which requires libkf5activities5,
> which requires kactivitymanagerd!
>
> It seem that krita is our package that pulls in this mess.
>
> I am about to test that theory in a VM (currently downloading a vanilla
> Ubuntu ISO). Then I will submit a bug. We should drop krita from the
> seeds temporarily, to try and get a successful CD built.

Yes, sakrecoer was able to find out about as much from talking with
Kubuntu devs (who I assumed were handling that package, but actually
not).

It seems krita is dropped from Debian, and hasn't been updated since
December.  According to the info I reveived is the package needs to be
updated (the source is calligra, and maintained by pkg-kde).

So, yes, we need to drop it. Question is - who is up for updating the
Debian package, and the syncing it?