Guys,

Just to let you know, we will have a bit of promotion this fall from
http://opensource.com (FYI, operated by Red Hat).

My first article has been published today:
https://opensource.com/life/16/9/my-linux-story-musician

Do not hesitate to share, comment, etc. on social networks and over the
Internet in general.

I will write a series of article, about audio recording, video editing. In
general, I will cover the use of open source software to produce content.
In each article, I will try to promote Ubuntu Studio in a way or another.

If you would like to publish stories/articles like that, you are welcome. I
can help you to get in touch with the editors.

Best,

Antoine