On 08/29/2017 11:51 AM, eylul wrote:
> Congrats with being a debian developer!!! :)
>
> Did we opt-in to beta 1, and do we have a list of what needs testing
> beyond the usual this round?

I will sign up now.

> Qjackctl is one,
>
> the controls is another one.

We have not had any feedback on the testing version:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-dev/+archive/ubuntu/autobuild/+build/12643119

So I have not been game to try and get it uploaded yet.

In fact, I was playing with it on Sunday, but it looks like I have no
cpuFreq driver installed, so it didn't work for me (the governor in
performance bit). But reading a wiki just now, I see that the driver is
supposed to be loaded by cpufrequtils. So either the init script is not
working for me, or I need to do a reboot. I will play some more in a minute.

> Anything else we need to keep an eye out for when testing?

Not that I am aware of, but lots of our important apps have been updated
(eg. Ardour to 5.11).