Hi
Ubuntu studio is imo the best distro for audio ( I used linux for audio
for the 1st time with agnula demudi then i switched to mac os and i'm
coming back to linux)

I use US everyday, for everything (from audio to video, firefox, and
dragon naturally speaking  pro via VM and even steam spotify molotovTV
and netflix !) But I see no advertising no infos not even a youtube
channel talking about US. that's the point. noone knows US.

Best regards from france.