I have a lot of ideas to help revitalize Ubuntu Studio, but I’m, unfortunately,
not the one with the keys to the social media sites. Alan Pope of Canonical is
now aware that I’m on the project, and maybe we’ll see where things go from
there. As for the social media accounts, I don’t even know who would have the
keys to those in order to get some publicity out there, but maybe Set might
know. Either way, it’s good to see some attention being drawn.