hey erich! thank you for the warmest welcomes and i've got my launchpad account
already and i've been an active tester of several distros (ubuntu desktop as it
was changing to using gnome, kubuntu, ubuntu studio, linux mint) and i love
doing it because i get to see my little bit of work handed out to the world.

#ubuntustudio-devel: i'll definitely be hanging out in our channel a lot more
but i've stepped in a few times before and i look forward to being in the room
more.

weekly saturday night meetings: awesome!! i'll be there as much as I can. I
look forward to discussing everything with everyone.

documentation: you're in luck! i love to write! so i'm looking for to helping
there. and then when i'm more adept at coding, i'll do that of course.

on another note, i'm also a musician so i can give great feedback and
suggestions for that. i've been looking forward to recording my debut album
soon.

but let's rock it! i'm ready! and thank you for opening the door for me.

charlie

Sent from my iPhone