​Hi,

If someone wants to get creative, the Ubuntu Studio Audio Handbook might
need cover art.  Also, I've had three or four working titles:

Home Recording with Ubuntu Studio
Ubuntu Studio for Musicians - Essential Guide
Ubuntu Studio Audio Handbook (current working title)

What's best? Any alternative suggestions?

Maybe neither a cover page nor an overall title will be needed, though. I
am making HTML files for each section, and these may end up dispersed.  I
am keeping the HTML pretty raw - I assume a stylesheet can be applied
later.  So far I made a blockquote style, but don't expect to do much more
styling. I might try my hand at a cover/thumbnail once it's all converted,
but would like to see if anyone with true graphic design experience might
be willing to take it on.