Hi everyone,

In preparation for Saturday's meeting in which we'll be voting on the
wallpaper submissions, I have created a wiki page so that we can all
see the submissions at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/Cos
micWallpaperEntries.

As many of you know, the rules are posted at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ub
untuStudio/Artwork/UserShowcase

Please note that we had two disqualifications, those are numbers 34 and
35 on the page. The entries didn't use the Ubuntu font for the wordmark
typeface and as such cannot be included since they don't abide by the
Ubuntu Brand Guidelines.

Additionally, it seems as though the non-circled COF was used, but I'm
letting that slide since the rules weren't clear on that, especially
since our menus up through 18.04 still uses the older non-circled
version, and our new default wallpaper uses the non-circled version.

I'm worried about a couple of them (#12 & #26) that have patterns, as
these patterns don't scale well, but I'm hesitant to disqualify them
outright. I'd love to hear some feedback about this.

I'm also a little concerned about #11's use of the words "Open
Creation" since that's not really part of our brand even though it is
something we strive for. It seems as though the same picture was
submitted again as #13 which uses the official wordmark instead,
possibly as a resubmission but that wasn't clear since #11 wasn't
deleted from imgur.

Be prepared on Saturday to vote so we can whittle these down if
possible, to then take to public vote.

Thanks everyone!
Erich