On Sat, 24 Nov 2018, Erich Eickmeyer wrote:

You all might have notice the "fail mail" we just got for our ISO. This
is due to the new version of calf deprecating calf-ladspa per the
developer. Ross or Len: Would you mind removing the calf-ladspa package
from the seed? I would except, uh... I've never done it. XD

That said, I'm very happy to see this progress. 0.90.0 dropped a year
ago and was a major change for that package, and 0.90.1 dropped in July
as a bugfix. Hopefully this will make the Ardour people happy as well
since the old version was messing with compatibility.

The ardour people would be happy if this was released to 16.04 - 18.19... don't hold your breath.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net