Hi All,

I have now fixed the package tracker so we have a page that shows only
the packages in our Ubuntu Studio package set (that I have upload rights
to):
http://people.ubuntu.com/~rosco2/ubuntustudio-packageset.html

I have also fixed it so build<n> and ~dfsg etc. suffixes in the package
version are managed better in the comparisons with upstream.

At the moment there are approx 17% of these packages with new available
versions. I am working on packages in the Debian Multimedia Team where
Debian is behind upstream.

There are also 17% of packages that have no upstream identified. Many of
these are just errors in the Debian watch files. I am slowly going
through these to find out where the packages came from.

I still run the script & upload manually, so if you notice that the
webpage is way out of date, feel free to ping me.

Cheers,

Ross