On 2020-08-17 11:53, Erich Eickmeyer wrote:
Hello all,

About 3 weeks ago, my wife accepted a position in Idaho in the city
where we first lived after we got married, where our son was born, and
very close to where we met and got married. For us, it's very much
home, so it was an offer that we couldn't refuse.

Over the course of the next two weeks, we will be relocating. I will
have relatively limited access to many of the tools I use. I'm prepping
for giving myself access to what I can, but my main computer will be
packed-up this week.

Congratulations. See you on the other side...

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net