Subject: Organic Ubuntu Studio t-shirt
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2021, 10:36:09 AM PDT
From: Gabor Kum <frie...@hellotux.com>
To: Erich Eickmeyer <eeickme...@ubuntu.com>

Hello,

We received a lot of emails asking when will we make organic cotton
t-shirts. I decided to make some with Ubuntu Studio embroidered on them
for ourselves and for our mailing list subscribers.

This is not something we should announce on the website or on the social
channels, but if you (or any project member) want one or two from them,
we can arrange it. They are made on-demand, as this is not a permanent
offer. We plan to collect orders until next Tuesday (03-08-2021), and
ship them on the beginning of the next week.

You can find them here, but they are not available from the Ubuntu
Studio category of our website:
https://www.hellotux.com/ubuntu_studio_organic_tshirt

Please check the sizing twice! They are a smaller sizing than our usual
Ubuntu Studio t-shirts! (This is one of the reasons why they are not
announced publicly.)

--
Best regards,

Gabor KUM