I disagree. You can never please everyone, especially if you have so
many people all with different opinions. Some guidelines have to be set.
I think that having a choice is always better then having no say in the
matter.
Besides, in his post to this very topic he explained why they had to go
this route. And I must say, I like the direction they're going for v3
but these things take time.

So Cory, I would still like it if you asked this list for its opinion.

Btw, if it hurts your eyes so bad, just use your own theme. That's the
fun thing about open-source software. If you don't like something you
have the ability to change it.

Gert

--
"Don't you wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence?
There's one marked 'Brightness,' but it doesn't work."

http://www.breathofheaven.be