Selon Luis de Bethencourt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 10/27/07, Bellegarde Laurent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Selon "Cory K." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > > It means that repo doesnt exist. Remove that line and only use The
> > > Ubuntu repos. All our packages are there now.
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > is it the same to upgrade feisty ubuntu studio to gutsy ubuntu studio ?
> >
> > I'm trying now, without the old line of ubuntu studio repository, but it's
> not
> > working on
>
> you said old line of ubuntu studio repository...
>
> repo which once again, we inform, doesn't exist anymore.
>

> > Des erreurs ont été rencontrées pendant l'exécution :
> >  /var/cache/apt/archives/ubuntustudio-theme_0.14_all.deb
> > E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
>
> use ubuntu's repo's only (look back in the thread). and it will be
> fixed, and don't forget to apt-get update afterword.
>
> luis de bethencourt

Hi everyone,

i'd found the trouble, the french repository for the main archives was not
working yesterday, i'd put the international one, and the migration has been
done completly.

I'm testing the new installation, which at this time seems to work fine.

I've discover the sub-menu in sound and video, that's fine, very good idea...

Congratulations for all the work.

Laurent
France