Hi, there!

Brazilian fellow, this seems like a DNS problem to me.
"archive.ubuntustudio.org" does not resolve into an IP address.

Checking here, it does not resolve also. The address doesn't exist. I
see two possibilities:

1) The update manager uses the wrong address to the server (This is a
problem you can solve locally. I wonder how...)

2) The address "archive.ubuntustudio.org" is down and should be
working (This is something ubuntustudio crew should take care of, I
think...).

This is the farthest I can go for now, presently I'm not on my US station...

Regards from Brazil also!

Fernando M. Lacerda