---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wesley Stout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Nov 21, 2007 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: Ardour recording
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I appreciate all the response to my problem. I believe like someone
has told me that my problem is not with Ardour. I'm not even for sure
if it is with Jack. I tried the soundrecorder application and it could
not record either. I am not for sure if that app requires Jack or not?
I did get Ardour to record but now I get no input and I think it could
be more of a driver/hardware problem? Just wondering if anyone had any
thoughts?  Thanks for all the help.