That's exactly what I am talking about.

Happy thanksgiving all !

D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
On Wednesday 21 November 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Uhh... Why in the world do you have to remove the fonts? The only time I
even notice that they are there is when browsing foreign language websites,

I think what he's getting at is when you go into a font picker dialog in some
application like, say, the GIMP, and the top 40 or so fonts on the list are
all mysteriously useless things that start with ae_, and all render into one
of about four different typefaces in Latin-based languages.

This seems to be a standard Ubuntu thing for some reason.  I have no idea why,
but I suspect whatever this stuff is for, it's not for me anyway.

I'm not trying to change anything.  I'm just trying to help explain what I
think the other guy is getting on about here.