Well, whatever. But, QT is ugly, when you have gnome and beryl. :-)

People who don't like linux really don't like the qt 'effect'. There should
be a standard, not that I'm willing to do it.:-)

Actually, if I had read the first message, I would have known that it was a
joke. But I didn't get the message, why???

Sorry, for yet another message on this dumb topic. I hate QT+GTK, Qt only is
ok.
On 11/23/07, Sergio Bello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It wasn't my intention to start a useless flamewar: it was an obvoius
> joke.
> If someone has time to code on a project like Rosegarden, this time
> would be surely better spent on enhancements/new features different from
> a window toolkit port, in my opinion.
>
> And I am a Gnome user too, but *I don't hate* QT: I don't see any reason
> to hate a project like that.
>
> Sergio
>
> On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 13:27 -0500, Christopher Stamper wrote:
> > What?? I *hate* QT!!!!!
> >
> > Fine? I dont think so!!!!!
> >
> > Oh well, guess I didn't catch on to that one. Again...
> >
> > FYI really don't like qt.
> >
> > On Nov 23, 2007 1:22 PM, Cory K. < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >         I guess it needs to be pointed out that my reply, as well as
> >         Luis's were
> >         jokes. Michael got it and others should realize that as well.
> >
> >         Rosegarden is fine in QT. If you don't like oh well.
> >
> >         -Cory \m/
> >

> >         Christopher Stamper wrote:
> >         > Right!!!
> >         >
> >         > I just used Rosegarden for the first time yesterday. And was
> >         disgusted
> >         > by the QT look. Is it that hard to change it???
> >         >
> >         > BTW, gusty's JACK controller looks disgusting. What's the
> >         matter with
> >         > it? -> always used to look good, like in fesity.. Oh, and
> >         QaMix too...
> >         >
> >         > I know that qAmic was a kde app too, maybe that's why? If
> >         'fixing'
> >         > rosegarden will make it look like that, *don't* do it!!!
> >         >
> >         > On Nov 23, 2007 3:33 AM, Luis de Bethencourt <
> >         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >         > <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
> >         >
> >         >     Can we talk about the hot chicks that keep bugging
> >         Michael? Somewhere
> >         >     I heard the ratio is 7 women per men... I think he is
> >         getting mine.
> >         >
> >         >     About QT/GTK visual integration... it is true what Cory
> >         says, KDE4
> >         >     blends so nicely, it will make all of us "switch that qt
> >         app to gtk"
> >         >     lovers very happy because it won't matter as much as
> >         before (flamewars
> >         >     and philosophies aside).
> >         >
> >         >     Luis de Bethencourt
> >         >
> >         >     On Nov 23, 2007 2:28 AM, D. Michael McIntyre
> >         >     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >         >     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
> >         >     > > This wont be a issue with apps that use QT4 though.
> >         I saw JACK
> >         >     Control
> >         >     > > recently using it and man, wow. It fits in nicely
> >         with GNOME.
> >         >     At 1st
> [...]

Christopher Stamper
[EMAIL PROTECTED]