*This was sent right to me and not the list. -Cory*

Hey,

i've been using Ubuntu studio for a few months now. Even erased windows
completely. It's working great.

I did not realize so few people were working on it. I don't know what i
can do in a few year (who can look into the future?) but at the moment
and at least until next summer i could help with ubuntu studio if you
like.

I'm certain i could invest one evening each week, maybe more. At
critical times, like before a release, i can manage to spend every
evening on it for a few weeks.

What can i do? Well, i am a musician and a C++programmer, but i learned
the programming by myself so there are bound to be some gaps in my
education. Just recently i learned to compile my own programs with the
standard Autoconf utility, and i was able to make a package as part of
an experiment.

So undoubtly i would need some guidance if I get involved, but maybe
there are some things I can do to help. I also do not know what exactly
is involved with making ubuntu studio, so maybe i could do other things
than what I currently think of.

I am looking forward to your answer/suggestions.

Regards,

yvan vander sanden