Other great packages that would be good to have in UbuntuStudio are:

- Csound 5.07
- Latest PureData with all the externals (pd-extended)
- Latest SuperCollider
- The latest version of caps ladspa plugins (it has an excellent new
10-band stereo EQ)
- Tapestrea ( http://taps.cs.princeton.edu/ )
- Sonic Visualizer ( http://www.sonicvisualiser.org/ )
- And many other great audio tools like: Jaaa, Jace, Japa (
http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/ )

For a great list of audio packages:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/8/i386/repoview/Applications.Multimedia.group.html

Cheers,