> From: "D. Michael McIntyre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I also have a KDE "Ubuntu Studio" color scheme now.
>
> Here's what it looks like now.
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~documentarian/demo2.jpg<http://home.comcast.net/%7Edocumentarian/demo2.jpg>

FWIW,  I have never seen any of my apps with that color scheme in Ubuntu
Studio since upgrading to Gutsy.  Luckily, I don't like all the black, it's
hard for me to read.  I used to curse it in Feisty, because some of the
pull-down menus would have black text on a black background, and I just had
to guess what the text said.
BTW I am now hearing noises from Rosegarden using the FluidSynth DSSI
plugin.  I have some further questions, but I'll wait for another e-mail.
Thanks to all who have helped.

--Paul

--Paul