'The RC for Ubuntu is not up ATM. The images for what *might* be are, but
not the official RC. When that goes up, ours will as well. Our RC will
be the daily from the 16th.'

Slightly OT, but when will the final release (whatever it's called) of
studio 8.04 be? It's not the same schedule as regular ubuntu it it?

(Wasn't last release, afaik)

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Cory K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> shirish wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >  I'm a newbie to the list . I have been reading quite a bit of the
> > archives of the mailing list and need to know few things.
> >
> > 1. Artwork
> > I just saw some beautiful user-contributed artwork for UbuntuStudio
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/UserContributed
> > Are there plans in works for having something (specifically CD covers
> > for UbuntuStudio 8.04) in works
> >

> There are no plans for "official" disk art.
>
> > 2. Licensing
> > Under what license are these works put under, are they under GFDL or
> > something else?
> >

> It's up to the author to put a license to their images. Keep in mind,
> the absence of a license does not mean it's free and open to use
> whereever.
>
> Actually, I'm gonna make it a requirement to give a license to all the
> images put on the wiki.
>
> > 3. Release Candidate
> > When is the release candidate up for release? I know Ubuntu's RC is up
> now.
> >

> The RC for Ubuntu is not up ATM. The images for what *might* be are, but
> not the official RC. When that goes up, ours will as well. Our RC will
> be the daily from the 16th.
>
> -Cory K. \m/

Christopher Stamper

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]