Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:20:32 +0200From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: compressor?ok next step is finding out a good compressor, something
very easy mono compressor mainly for microphone.. what s your favorite
one?Simone-- You know, If your LAPSDA plugins are working... just dig in there
for any effects, its a gold mine...(ok maybe a copper mine, some of that stuff
is ummmmm shaky?)

my favorite is SC4 mono or stereo....does the job... and as long as you dont
squeeeeeeeeeeeze the @#$$% out of your waves, its relatively transparent.

I gotta say though... its ok for drum overheads, and mild vocal compression,
but if you want a compressor that makes your vocal tracks "jump out", get an
external box.  im a LOUD kind of guy, so I swear only by joe meek. Goddam I
love that box !  12:1 on a hard knee and a bit of makeup gain... and BAM, youre
in front!