First time posting here. Think I could use some help here with my upgrade
though.
Went from Ubuntu Studio 7.10 amd64 (rt-kernel) to Ubuntu 8.04 amd64 using
the DVD from the ubuntu studio page. So I pop in the dvd and hit the update
button and it downloads and installs/removes a buttload of programs and
libraries, and suddenly as it's installing the upgrades, it comes up with
this (screenshot):
http://www.mediamax.com/ouoertheo/Hosted/Screenshot.png
And being a windoz dumbass I just now pushed control-c after selecting the
text to try and copy it, so this is now whats currently on my screen
http://www.mediamax.com/ouoertheo/Hosted/Screenshot-1.png
I've tuned Gutsy for what seemed to take decades to work with my comp, and
it works great for me as a musician. I'd really like to be able to salvage
it, so I'm going to leave the upgrade crashed while I still have internet
and will continue to be paranoid to continue. So any particular way I can
salvage it? Or is it deaded?

--
Cheers

Jamin Peckham