Hhmmmm...

After a look at the video, I think the following translations for
italian are more appropriate:

1) Have fun !

Divertiti!

2) Listen carefully !

Ascolta bene!

3) Look !

Guarda!

Sorry for the double work, but the context wasn't perfectly clear to me
before watching the video.

Sergio

--
Sergio Bello - Software Architect

Sintechno S.r.l. [www.sintechno.it]

Via Dante, 188
26100 - Cremona

Phone 0372 22942
Fax 0372 565287
Mobile 329 9499343
EMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
those who understand binary, and those who don't...