On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:26:38 -0400
"Cory K." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Cory K. wrote:
> > I'm wondering what container you guys use for a single file with
> > chaptered audio?
> >
> > I know about .mka but the support is a bit sparse. Foobar2000, Media
> > Player Classic and VLC handle it just fine but not much else.
> > Especially on Linux.
> >
> > Can .oga do chapters?
>
> Nobody?

I'm not sure that it is what you understand as chaptered audio, but I
do have an .ogg file with some dj-set. When opened in foobar2k it shows
21 separate tracks.

I just tried it with totem, where it shows up as single file, and the
rather old version of aqualung that is available in hardy, which
doesn't load it.

So, yes, it's at least possible to pack a bunch of vorbis track into a
single .ogg container, no idea if there is a native linux player that
supports it.

I could make the file available to you, but it's almost 100MB.

Best Regards,
        Philipp