Easy, simple and fast. Thanks Cory!

And another question related... Why it doesn't appears
here<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases>?
I mean, if Edubuntu is there (and it doesn't have a different desktop)
appears, why not UbuntuStudio? Because.. Is it an official flavour, no?

2008/8/21 Cory K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Litus Mayol i Ricart wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've *UbuntuStudio* (UbuS) since a year ago. But 'till now I haven't
> > get too much involved. So I can work with it and do some things (some
> > pretty honorable), but don't really now a lot about it. So maybe its
> > an obviously thing but I'm still being a newbie.
> >
> > Can anyone explain me why *UbuS* appears as a flavour of *Ubuntu* but
> > there are not official LiveCD/download? I mean, does exist the
> > Alternate, no? Why there is not a LiveCD? Why when you enter in the
> > *Ubuntu* home they talk about *Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Edubuntu*... But not
> > *UbuS*.
> >
> > Thanks and pardon the newbie.
> > *--
> > Carles Mayol i Ricart*
> There is no live disk because: 1) We are aiming at machines where this
> is to be installed only. Not run live. 2) No "CD" because in order to
> provide the items most users wanted it wouldn't fit on a CD. 3) It's
> another disk to maintain.
>
> That's the short of it.
>
> -Cory K.

Carles Mayol i Ricart

Rocker, socialdemocrata, independentista, culé, republicà, ubuntaire i
catòlic
~-AMANI→[ser la 6a part d'alguna cosa]