Gustin Johnson wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I cannot post to the alsa list.
>>

> Why not?

Here's the bouce message.  I have not had success contacting the ALSA
administrator either.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at outbound-mail-135.bluehost.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
66.35.250.206 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-Postmaster verification failed while checking <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
550-Called:   74.220.206.175
550-Sent:     RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
550-Response: 550 No Such User Here
550-Several RFCs state that you are required to have a postmaster
550-mailbox for each mail domain. This host does not accept mail
550-from domains whose servers reject the postmaster address.
550 Sender verify failed
Giving up on 66.35.250.206.

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.