I have a ProFire LightBridge from M-Audio and have requested info to use for
Linux
driver development, with no response for over three weeks now. I called
support and they were very, very helpful about another issue. But when
asked about my Linux driver info request, I was told that they do not
provide this information, but they would remind Engineering of my request. I
told them I thought they should at least respond to my email with an official
position or response.

Bottom
line, from my perspective and as much as I like M-Audio gear ( I own 5
or 6 items from M-Audio), you might have better luck going with another
manufacturer until M-Audio gets a bit Linux friendly.

Steve Meiers