2008/10/21 Rafael Chacon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Litus Mayol i Ricart wrote:
>

> Two programs instead of one?
> Isn't there any all-in-one film editing program?
>
> ----------
> On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 16:27 -0600, Gustin Johnson wrote:
>
> Stop thinking like a Windows or Mac user.  Here we use the right tool
> for the right job.  Generally in the FLOSS world, you will find less of
> the all in one programs, but you will find more specialized tools that
> excel at their task.
>
> At the end of the day does it really matter?  I know that I care about
> getting the job done.
> ----------

I'm a total newbie just now. But I'm not learning to use it as a hobby, it's
my futur. So probably I'll choose the difficult way. Diferent programs, more
exact tools.

That's the way it works...!

Thanks anyway to everybody!

--
Carles Mayol i Ricart

Rocker, socialdemocrata, independentista, culé, republicà, ubuntaire i
catòlic
~-AMANI→[ser la 6a part d'alguna cosa]