Hello, I am a long time Ubuntu user but newbie at mutimedia production and
graphics. I also have low budget which forces me to choose one of these
products. Let me explain a little:
I am playing with Jack and software synthesizer programs like Zynaddsubfx. I
needed a midi keyboard. I found this model, the M-Audio Oxygen8 v2. Does
anyone know about this keyboard? I want to learn it is useful or not and
whether it is Linux friendly or not.

I am also playing with Inkscape and the Gimp. I thought that a tablet might be
useful for this. Do you suggest Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet for a beginner like
me?
Finally I need to hear your suggestions about which one is much worth to buy
first. Because of my low budget, I need to choose one of them.
Thanks.
--
Ufuk Kilicaslan
http://ufuxlinux.com