I have an M-Audio Delta 1010, which uses a PCI card to interface with
the audio/MIDI connector and it's worked out of the box with no
additional drivers required (although the unit was installed when I
first installed UBS).

M-Audio releases their drivers through a third party, but they are
"true" OEM drivers.

     -=Beldon