Eric Hedekar wrote:
> Cool!  But I've got a couple questions:
Thanks :-)
>  1) On line 69 of wineasioinstaller, wget is used but you've made no
> attempt to install wget on line 57 - that's not really a question,
> just a correction.
Doesnt Ubuntustudio come with wget ?
>  2) What license is your program under?  There's no copyright
> information anywhere in the tarball.
I havent yet looked into all the quirks about license, but it's free to
use and modify, so I gues that makes it GPL ? but as you pointed out,
the asio header from Steinberg is another story.
>  3) In the Wineasio installation instructions it says: Copy the file
> asio.h from Steinberg's asio-sdk to the wineasio directory
> How do you get around the inclusion of this file, or is that what's
> being gotten from:
> http://www.sandgreen.dk/xt2/files/wineasio_0.7.4/wineasio.dll.so ?  I
> hope this isn't breaking any of Steinberg's license terms - is it?
Its only the source that is forbidden to distribute, and to my
knowledge, it is ok to distribute it in binary form, thats why I use a
precompiled dll from my own site.

/Sandie