not to beat a dead horse, but just thought I'd say how greatful I am
that Ubuntu Studio exists. I find this mailing list informative, and I
enjoy hearing what's going on with my favourite distribution behind
the scenes.

Thanks Cory for your efforts in this project, even if you are only human.

Philip Schleihauf
p...@adjacentfilms.com