Well, my deed got done... Now reporting out from Ubuntu Studio 8.10... Looks very impressive, seems quicker than Ubuntu regular... probably more work organizing, compacting, optimizing... More work to do... But for now:

I have one rather foolish sounding question:  When one minimizes a window... where does it go to? Since there is a top frame to the desktop window, no bottom, where I am used to such windows going (to). For instance, I have 'RealPlayer 11' installed, & when I minimize it, it disappears, but  it continues playing... I click on the launcher icon, which I have put on the top frame ('Add to Panel'), the player hiccups, & continues playing, but the player it self does not show (this is but one example).

What to do?

Thanks.

Henry