Cory K. wrote:
> *This thread for feedback and issues for Jaunty's development -RT kernel*
>
> So the new -RT packages are starting to hit the Jaunty archive.
> Currently only AMD64 has hit.
>
> No LRM or linux-rt meta yet. We're waiting on the packages to be processed.
>
> So if you are running Jaunty-AMD64 and use free drivers: "sudo apt-get
> install linux-image-2.6.28-1-rt" should get you a working kernel. If you
> are one of those lucky few for now, please report any issues *aside*
> from what has already been mentioned in *this thread only*.

The lack of a response is a little disheartening. I do not believe no
news is good news. ;)

In any case, -RT has now hit for 386. Still no LRM yet but those on
Intel should be fine.

sudo apt-get install linux-image-2.6.28-2-rt

Please report any issues. Performance or otherwise. Especially those who
were saying that they were getting good results with -generic.

-Cory K.