Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

> Because this is Jaunty Beta I'll examine little bit more how this little
> thing works. Maybe I try svn version, too.

I did. So to me it feels very very good to wait Jaunty.

----

stu...@ubuntu-studio:~/Bin/jack/jackd$ ./jackd --version
jackd version 0.116.2 tmpdir /dev/shm protocol 24
----

stu...@ubuntu-studio:~/Bin/jack/jackd$ ./jackd -R -P70 -t5000 -dfirewire
-dhw:1 -r44100 -p256 -n2
no message buffer overruns
jackd 0.116.2
Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.
jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

00150637839:  (ffado.cpp)[  92] ffado_streaming_init: libffado
2.999.0-1533 built Apr  1 2009 12:45:19
----

stu...@ubuntu-studio:~/Bin/jack/jackd$ ardour2
WARNING: Your system has a limit for maximum amount of locked memory!
          This might cause Ardour to run out of memory before your
system runs
          out of memory. You can view the memory limit with 'ulimit -l',
and it
          is normally controlled by /etc/security/limits.conf

Ardour/GTK 2.7.1
    (built using 4296 and GCC version 4.3.3)
Copyright (C) 1999-2008 Paul Davis
Some portions Copyright (C) Steve Harris, Ari Johnson, Brett Viren, Joel
Baker
[--]
----

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.