On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Viktor Mastoridis <vik...@mastoridis.co.uk
> wrote:

> Ok, this sounds great.
>
> Philip, let's talk it over.
>
> I am ready to provide a net domain.
>
> I bought limuxic.net. This is a name I was using with my kids at the
> school that I am teaching, to tell them that it's about music made in Linux.
> They loved it.
>
> I can transfer this domain to you, if you want (unlock it etc).
>
> Also, would you have enough space? If all goes good, you might need 5-10gb?
>
> I can also set it up and give you admin rights, but I don't mind either
> ways.
>
> also, I was thinking on putting this mp3 player:
> http://drupal.org/project/mp3player
>
> One uploads a track and it turns into a player (doesn't work with ogg:-()
>
> Or you have something better in mind?
>
> when there are two or more people, this thing might actually work!
>
> Viktor

Viktor,

I just opened an account on HostPapa, one of those "Unlimited" storage and
transfer ones. I'm sure that will be fine starting out at least.

That domain sounds fine for now at least, much better than using a subdomain
on one of mine. I had a few other ideas but that can come later, if this
proves to actually go anywhere. Actually the more I look at it the more I
like that one.

I've used the "audio" module in the past, http://drupal.org/project/audio,
but it's still listed unstable. I can't remember if it does ogg, but that
mp3 player module looks good enough to give it a shot.

I can't actually spend much time on this today as I need to get a lot of
work done on another website for a client. Probably tomorrow I can really
get going.

Philip Schleihauf
Unicycling across Canada for Invisible Children:
http://unicycleacrosscanada.ca