Is there a guide to building an RT kernel?
I've not built my own kernel before and I'm interested.
Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-studio-users-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-studio-users-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com]on Behalf Of
LOEWENTHAL Simon
Sent: 29 August 2009 14:13
To: Ubuntu Studio Users Help and Discussion
Subject: Re: System hang: Problem with...

Decided to chicken out of the kernel building, because my main notebook
has been out of work now for over a week.  Instead I shall use non-RT
kernel Ubuntu for the moment.  I have some free space on the disc where
I can think about building an RT kernel later.

Gustin Johnson wrote:

It is the policy of the MPS that:

MPS personnel (or agents working on behalf of the MPS) must not use
MPS systems to author, transmit or store documents such as electronic mail
(e-mail) messages or attachments:

*  containing racist, homophobic, sexist, defamatory, offensive,
   illegal or otherwise inappropriate material;

*  containing material requiring a protective marking higher than
   RESTRICTED, (and not higher than NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED across
   the internet) without the use of approved encryption;

*  containing personal data for use other than in accordance with
   the notification(s) under the Data Protection Act, 1998 of the
   system(s) from which the data originates.

*  This Email message has been scanned for viruses and contents.