Hoi! if you check under sound & video in the menu you'll find jack, just run
the program, start the server by pushing play, and the ardour... this is
were the tricky part begins, usually you'll have to configure jack to your
specific hardware, to do this(if jack doesn't start or clicks or
whatever)push the setup icon. Then mess with the settings, usually the
"message" icon will tell you what's wrong... eller så kan vi ta det via msn;
roq...@hotmail.com ;)
//Paco