I'm going to have a presentation about Ubuntu Studio. I like to include
some kind of 'music' in that presentation - in very 60' way. You know
these masterpieces:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_9
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Meat

My idea is - you in your own native language, not in english - do
exactly this. You say:

"Hello, this is Linus Torvalds, and I pronounce Linux as Linux!"

http://www.paul.sladen.org/pronunciation/

Here is mine in finnish:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Ubuntu_Studio/Linux_finnish.ogg

I made this one in very simple way, just gnome-sound-recorder and usb
microphone.

When you are done, send it to me: asmo.koski...@arkki.info

Name that file "Linux_language.ogg" - yes - use ogg.

I just want to show how rich our community is - people are from all
around the world! Thank you for sharing ;-)

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.