At Friday, 4 December 2009, you wrote:

>There is only one thing I do not understand.why are people wanting
PROFESSIONALY graded software, If they dont want to learn and how
to use it????IF it is PRO, IT IS OBVIOUS that it will have a lot
of function. I think people ask to much... OR it is simple or it
is pro.
<snip>
>2009/12/4 Brian King <baking...@gmail.com>

I think a lot of frustration comes from the whole experience rather
than a particular software application.

By that I mean, learning to use the functionality of, say, Ardour,
is different from needing to learn how to build the kernel in order
to get to point where one can begin to learn Ardour. (Imagine if
everyone had to learn how to culture yeast before they could enjoy
a good beer...)

In truth, free software does, indeed, have a price...you need to
learn a bit of computer geekness. ;-)