Yeah, I also try blender right now. I read that it can use for compositing
some effect, and the sequence mode that similar to other non-linear video
editor, wow...this blender is very awesome...but it takes time to learn the
UI...hehehe

virtual machine...great Idea, I'll try virtualbox then...and ubuntu
dapper...hmm, it's kinda old fashioned ubuntu, LOL

Thanks guys.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 3:11 AM, Ricardo Lameiro
<ricardolame...@gmail.com>wrote:

> make a Virtualbox machine and install dapper (ubuntu 6.06)
>
> You have a free solution here
>
> 2009/12/29 mac <sue...@empire.net>
>
> On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 10:36 +0800, Aditia A. Pratama wrote:
>> > well no option for karmic it seems...fiuuh !
>> > thanks for sharing guys...^_^
>> >

>> Just to ad my $.02...
>>
>> Blender has a huge feature set and takes a while to learn. I've been
>> using it for a year now and still have much to learn.
>>
>> But, it is well worth the effort.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mac
>>

>> --

> Fagote / Contrafagote
> Bassoon / Contra-bassoon
> http://myspace.com/ricardolameiro

Then which favors of GOD will you deny
As mercy and grace control universe
As everything was made in pairs for balance
As lights always given after darkness
As sins are revealed for us to be avoided