Dear rock.out.2.0....@gmail.com,

Someone has to tell that this can't be right: it has proberbly something to
do with spyware or not going by privacy policy.
DO NOT EVER FILL IN YOUR EMAIL-ÁND PASSWORD-DATA ON AN OTHER SITE THAN THE
ORIGINAL!
No matter how fun it may seem. I thought UbuntuStudio-users where wiser..[?]
Please someone, speak to him.

2010/3/9 <rock.out.2.0....@gmail.com>

> Hi ubuntu-studio-users,
>
> rock.out.2.0....@gmail.com has invited you to try Spokeo,
> which finds your friends' updates across the Web.
>
> Your friends are already using Spokeo to follow you on Web Results.
> Try Spokeo today to find what your friends are doing across 30 different
> social networks!
>
> Click here to accept your
> invitation<http://www.spokeo.com/public/join?c=e324fc78498da54a25a40bab0beefc3eb8645dcf>

>  This invitation was sent with rock.out.2.0.0.6's approval.
> If you wish to opt out of all future emails, click
> here<http://www.spokeo.com/optout?c=u505055565056544853>.
>

> Copyright © 2010 Spokeo, Inc. All rights reserved.
> 556 S. Fair Oaks Ave, #101-179, Pasadena, CA 91105

<<1E3.gif>>